Built to Last.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Work smart, Play hard. Chiong Sua!



As we come close to the Friday, it symbolises an end. An end of another week of the most despicable thing you can ever think of. Yes. School!! 3 weeks to holidays!!

Tomorrow will be the day where IS ends. Finally. However, due to portfolio and being the light saber master, I haven't done anything for IS. Holy Shit Fuck I'm Screwed. However though, portfolio is half way completed. :D

I have to say, I'm surprised when I got like, full marks for the modelling of the character. And 2/3 of the class failed. Not to boast or anything, but... whatthehell?? The lecturer must be out of weed man. lol!

And today, it will be another 9am-9pm chiong sua in school again. KEEP ON GOING MIKE! REMEMBER! 3 MORE WEEKSSS! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home