Built to Last.

Monday, June 15, 2009

School's Out!

School break has finally arrived. However, I won't really consider it a real break. Other than the 5 day KL trip which I was unconciously forced to go. Long story. I think I've not been on a holiday since 07. Yeah, I can't really find the joy of going out on a holiday with the family. This holiday, I've made a theme. Eat, Sleep, Rot. Those are the 3 words that shall and will sum up the whole holiday trip in KL. I'm gonna bring my guitar, whether my parents like it or not. Fuck them. I'm using this time as a refreshment privilege for the past couple of weeks where WISP is a bitch. And it still is. ]:

I admit I was kind of disappointed. Last Friday, Sze Hui confirmed with me that I'm working at the PC show. I like working in these kind of environment where you get to meet all sorts of new and weird people, people watch everywhere and most importantly, the experience. However, they called me on Tuesday to tell me that they changed it to Carrefour Suntec. Yah.. quite jialat that place with the on-going P
C show at the convention centre.

So on Friday, shot at NUSIS. 84 + 84 + 87 + 87 + 91 + 89 = 523.
As usual, my first and second series was down. Don't know why everytime competition first and second series will be off. Very inconsistent with the shots. And also the last series, shots were slightly on the left. I need to have the 'dare' to sight the gun during competitions. At least I learnt that it's good to change to dry fire if you feel that your routine is not according to the usual. And also, the chance to sho
ot in a electronic range was very a good experience. After the shot, the score will be shown to you immediately on the monitor. Very cool, but slightly distracting. Overall, NUSIS 09 was a very good experience. Looking forward to NTUIS 10.

Spent the weekends at Suntec. yeap. Nothing else to add on. I've decided that this space will be kind of, like... Those kind of typical blogs where you type stuff that's going around you, your feelings, bitching etc.etc. Cos really, I can't be bothered with other things anymore. It's taking
up my... brain power. lol. Cos I'm dumb, my brain power is so limited. And because if I have $5 and she has $5, she has more money than me. Yes, that's right.


Pretty car. Not because of the power and speed and all. Because of it's uniqueness and prettyness. Like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home