When we were once young
I just realised that there is actually no semester vacation. The vacation will be for production. Fucking IBP. Oh ya in addition, if somehow you readers out there wanna see me next semester onwards, you can visit me from 9am - 6pm in NP, block 52, level 1. I don't know the room number, but it's a fucking big computer lab with glass windows and got some cool looking finger scanning thing on the doors. WE CAN DO IT! OneKind Productions! lmao.

So after IBP, what's next? NS. And after NS, what's next? U? Work? I hate growing up :(
Oh.. Something nice my friend showed me on youtube. ITS FUCKING AWESOME.

So after IBP, what's next? NS. And after NS, what's next? U? Work? I hate growing up :(
Oh.. Something nice my friend showed me on youtube. ITS FUCKING AWESOME.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home