I will be the kid that won't be moved.
This coming week will be the 'full of shit' week. Well, of course for those who have CTs, it will be. But for me, it's where part 2 of assignments will be issued. woohoo.. means during break gotta go back to school to do.
PC show's coming up. Going to work for mac again. It's good to work in PC shows or IT shows. You get to meet lots of weird people. Yes, some are really weird. Yeah.. and the crowd is ginormous. Gonna be fun, although I gotta skip Thursday's class.
NUSIS is on Friday. Hope i can shoot more than 500+. I think it will be my last competition representing NP. Oh, how sad. Ahahaha. I'm year 3 bitch.
As for the rest, well, not gonna type it all out here. You know, I know.
I sense an NCC gathering coming up this week. BOTAK PEOPLE.
Yeah, and for all those readers out there who are stressed out and probably might want a good laugh, check out this vid :) Enjoy. Take Care.
PC show's coming up. Going to work for mac again. It's good to work in PC shows or IT shows. You get to meet lots of weird people. Yes, some are really weird. Yeah.. and the crowd is ginormous. Gonna be fun, although I gotta skip Thursday's class.
NUSIS is on Friday. Hope i can shoot more than 500+. I think it will be my last competition representing NP. Oh, how sad. Ahahaha. I'm year 3 bitch.
As for the rest, well, not gonna type it all out here. You know, I know.
I sense an NCC gathering coming up this week. BOTAK PEOPLE.
Yeah, and for all those readers out there who are stressed out and probably might want a good laugh, check out this vid :) Enjoy. Take Care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home