Built to Last.

Monday, May 11, 2009

The ups and downs in my life.

Quick updates from a boy living in a small country.

I passed my tp on friday. Got 4 demerit points. Born to be a driver man :). The thing is it's gonna get suspended. Don't ask. :(

On Sunday, I was slacking my whole weekend away. Today, I realised that I was in year 3 when I opened my photoshop software.

On Wednesday, somehow my mio (the singnet router thingy) was gone. Normally, it will show many green lights. On that day, it showed just one red light, right at the top. (Mio's red light of death. Lmao.) Today, my dad decided to buy a new mio box. Fucking insane. It's not cheap la.

NUS Invitational Shoot is either in the 11th, 12th, 13th or 14th of June. PC Show is in the 11th - 14th of June. School is on the 11th - 12th of June. Dilemma?

Shooting's camp coming up. Believe it or not, it's my first camp ever in NP.

I need a 'how to seduce hot babes' guide book. I'm depressed. Lol.

And speaking of hot babe, we haven't talked for a very long time.

But seriously, speaking of guide book, I need a guide book for photoshop. It's really a brilliant software ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

But I saw the thickness of the book and I gave up.

I'm still pissed at my dad buying a brand new mio box. FUCKING GO ASK FOR IT TO BE REPAIRED LA FAGGOT.

And the reason why I'm able to update this space is because of the new mio box. The irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home