The Last Week of May
Today marks the start of the last week of May!! Yay! Which means, Business Comm assignment is due, WISP assignment is due, Particle Illusion assignment is due, Matte Painting assignment is due, Character design & Rigging is due, filming of portfolio is to be done. I swear, the planner for these assignments is out to kill us all!!!
I decided to actually concentrate on all my work in the night. However, my old friend, Facebook, keeps on calling me to play with it. In the end, it's about 3am now and I'm still doing work. rraarrggghhh!
Going to school early tomorrow. Thinking of swimming in the morning, then book equipments for filming and then finish up matte painting. Damn it I would rather do modelling in Maya or doing effects is After Effects than doing matte painting in Photoshop. (Backspaced a chunk here...)
My parents pushed me to go for a holiday with the family which i very reluctantly accepted. I was kinda looking forward to June but thanks to the holiday, I don't think I want June to come that fast. Oh well, life sucks. Move on. See you on the other side. Bye.
I decided to actually concentrate on all my work in the night. However, my old friend, Facebook, keeps on calling me to play with it. In the end, it's about 3am now and I'm still doing work. rraarrggghhh!
Going to school early tomorrow. Thinking of swimming in the morning, then book equipments for filming and then finish up matte painting. Damn it I would rather do modelling in Maya or doing effects is After Effects than doing matte painting in Photoshop. (Backspaced a chunk here...)
My parents pushed me to go for a holiday with the family which i very reluctantly accepted. I was kinda looking forward to June but thanks to the holiday, I don't think I want June to come that fast. Oh well, life sucks. Move on. See you on the other side. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home