Great camp, Good lesson learnt, Bad Monday.
I thought the shooting camp would be boring. I saw the games and I was like.. minesweeper... obstacle course.... what....??
And of course I was wrong. The camp was awesome. The participants found it awesome. The loft was definitely awesome. Speaking of the loft, an incident happened where people's valuables got stolen. I would say it's a good lesson learnt for all of us. It teaches us to be more careful and be more wary of our own personal valuables. I believe in karma. What goes around comes around. He will get caught. This will definitely not be his last theft. Trust me, I know. I learnt the hard way. Gone through the consequences for it.
And so, quick updates to whoever is reading this little space of mine.
- I really really find WISP a waste of time. Deep down from the bottom of my heart.
- Monday is matte painting day and I can't do photoshop for nuts. Fuck I would rather do maya and after effects than photoshop.
- Even though there's no school tomorrow, I gotta go for some camera training and Heroes Session (WISP).
- Matte Painting assignment is due next Monday. Effects and Animation is due next Monday. Character modelling and rigging is due next Wednesday.
- Fuck School.
- You're not online today.
- Take care.
- Bye.
And of course I was wrong. The camp was awesome. The participants found it awesome. The loft was definitely awesome. Speaking of the loft, an incident happened where people's valuables got stolen. I would say it's a good lesson learnt for all of us. It teaches us to be more careful and be more wary of our own personal valuables. I believe in karma. What goes around comes around. He will get caught. This will definitely not be his last theft. Trust me, I know. I learnt the hard way. Gone through the consequences for it.
And so, quick updates to whoever is reading this little space of mine.
- I really really find WISP a waste of time. Deep down from the bottom of my heart.
- Monday is matte painting day and I can't do photoshop for nuts. Fuck I would rather do maya and after effects than photoshop.
- Even though there's no school tomorrow, I gotta go for some camera training and Heroes Session (WISP).
- Matte Painting assignment is due next Monday. Effects and Animation is due next Monday. Character modelling and rigging is due next Wednesday.
- Fuck School.
- You're not online today.
- Take care.
- Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home