Built to Last.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Fuck Fridays.



Yay i finally completed the email thingy for some minister assignment thingy for business comm. There's something businessy about me. Last sem, I took Business Etiquette & Image for my IS and this sem I'm taking Business Communication. And WISP... hate that. And this afternoon the computer centre fella thought that I'm from a business course. Fuck. And here I am doing some green screen effects and 3D modelling and particle illusions and after effects and what else I can remember.... In the future we don't even need actors, I swear. Anything you need just ask us to model it out for you. SO YOU SPEND $8.50 IN THE CINEMA TO SEE FAKE THINGS kkthxbai.


Shooting camp for the next 3 days.. Have a strange feeling about this... Hmmmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home