Dreams
There was a couple taking a look and playing around with the 24-inch iMac. So, as usual, I would go up to the customers and ask them the same questions I ask everytime a person looks at the products.
So I smiled, took several steps towards the iMacs, and asked the guy if they needed any help.
The guy smiled back, took a look at his girlfriend, and looked back at me. I didn't expect this answer to come out from him. I was amused and slightly shocked. I smiled back and took a look at the girl, also smiling. Semi-laughing, I would say. The girl played around with the iMac for awhile and decided to go over to the macbooks. They are both still smiling. I understood the reason behind the smiles. The same reason why we would all smile. The same reason why we would suffer for that smile. The same reason why we would work hard for that smile.
"She's only dreaming"
: DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
So I smiled, took several steps towards the iMacs, and asked the guy if they needed any help.
The guy smiled back, took a look at his girlfriend, and looked back at me. I didn't expect this answer to come out from him. I was amused and slightly shocked. I smiled back and took a look at the girl, also smiling. Semi-laughing, I would say. The girl played around with the iMac for awhile and decided to go over to the macbooks. They are both still smiling. I understood the reason behind the smiles. The same reason why we would all smile. The same reason why we would suffer for that smile. The same reason why we would work hard for that smile.
"She's only dreaming"
: DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home