Hi All
hi there. i decided to blog again, after like 2 and a half years... well, time pasts by real fast. Im already going on to year 3 in ngee ann. Let me do an intro of myself.
My name is Mikhail. People often mispronounce that name, therefore I prefer them calling me Mike. I'm 18, borned in October. I studied in St Andrew's Junior School and the Secondary School earlier. To me, it was really the best time of my life and probably a time where everything was to live with no regrets. I was quite a rowdy boy back in secondary school. Got into alot of trouble doing stupid things when I was in sec 1 and sec 2. Really caused alot of people alot of problems, especially my mom and dad. Sec 3 and sec 4 was great. Especially in sec 4, it was really fun yet.. how should I say... scary? I took Design and Technology for O levels. The stuggle and the desire to score in that subject is in every boy in SAS. Therefore, almost every night we didnt sleep to finish up the folio part. But, it's all thanks to our technicians and our DnT teacher that we managed to somehow aced that subject.
NCC also played a major part in moulding my life. Friendships were made and evolved into.. 'brothers'. We were really closed together. Although yes we do really tease each other alot when it was school time, but when it comes down to trainings, we were strict, disciplined, etc.etc. Well, these are the people who I will never forget. I remembered when we 'graduated' from NCC, we were all wearing our no.4 uniforms and were watching all the pictures and videos of us from 2003-2006. We were all in the LT. And as usual, the NCOs will say a few lines of words.. saying thanks and all. When it came down to my turn, I walked to the centre, and I got lost. I couldn't believe that I was already 'graduating' from NCC. 4 years.. 3 years of pain and doing alot of push-ups, 1 year of planning, executing and of course push-ups too. I stumped, loss for words. I knew people were laughing at me, but I really couldn't say anything. I was shocked. So in the end, I just said good luck, and have fun. LOL. That's it. Really. Couldn't say anything else while I go back to my seat, and suck it all up. After 3 years, we've all gone our seperate ways. We still do have gatherings like, 3 or 4 times a year. Some already went to NS. There's one in commandos right now. Some are in poly, like me and afew others. Some are doing great in ITE. Oh well, life goes on. And to what I have to say to the present NCOs.. 4 years will past by... real fast. I swear. Treasure your time with your fellow cadets and part members. Learn from them. Teach them. Upgrade yourselves to become one 'from a face in the crowd to the one the crowd faces'.
Presently, I'm in Ngee Ann Poly, doing a course in Digital Visual Effects. It's really a killer going there from Hougang. Oh well.. I got into a course which I don't fancy, but nonetheless, I still tried my best to learn new things. I learned how to create animations (not manga or anime), doing advertisements, making a house using a 3D software. But the one module that I really liked was "Location Production". It's all about the process on developing a story idea into making it into a film. Learning all the important details on pre-production and post-production. Seriously, editing is magic. It's a process whereby it can either make a film an 'oscar nomination', or a sucky film.
Yup, running out of time. And for the record, something happened today that could probably change my life entirely. yup. This is the problem of "learning new things, whether it's good or bad." Take Care, and always obey the law.
My name is Mikhail. People often mispronounce that name, therefore I prefer them calling me Mike. I'm 18, borned in October. I studied in St Andrew's Junior School and the Secondary School earlier. To me, it was really the best time of my life and probably a time where everything was to live with no regrets. I was quite a rowdy boy back in secondary school. Got into alot of trouble doing stupid things when I was in sec 1 and sec 2. Really caused alot of people alot of problems, especially my mom and dad. Sec 3 and sec 4 was great. Especially in sec 4, it was really fun yet.. how should I say... scary? I took Design and Technology for O levels. The stuggle and the desire to score in that subject is in every boy in SAS. Therefore, almost every night we didnt sleep to finish up the folio part. But, it's all thanks to our technicians and our DnT teacher that we managed to somehow aced that subject.
NCC also played a major part in moulding my life. Friendships were made and evolved into.. 'brothers'. We were really closed together. Although yes we do really tease each other alot when it was school time, but when it comes down to trainings, we were strict, disciplined, etc.etc. Well, these are the people who I will never forget. I remembered when we 'graduated' from NCC, we were all wearing our no.4 uniforms and were watching all the pictures and videos of us from 2003-2006. We were all in the LT. And as usual, the NCOs will say a few lines of words.. saying thanks and all. When it came down to my turn, I walked to the centre, and I got lost. I couldn't believe that I was already 'graduating' from NCC. 4 years.. 3 years of pain and doing alot of push-ups, 1 year of planning, executing and of course push-ups too. I stumped, loss for words. I knew people were laughing at me, but I really couldn't say anything. I was shocked. So in the end, I just said good luck, and have fun. LOL. That's it. Really. Couldn't say anything else while I go back to my seat, and suck it all up. After 3 years, we've all gone our seperate ways. We still do have gatherings like, 3 or 4 times a year. Some already went to NS. There's one in commandos right now. Some are in poly, like me and afew others. Some are doing great in ITE. Oh well, life goes on. And to what I have to say to the present NCOs.. 4 years will past by... real fast. I swear. Treasure your time with your fellow cadets and part members. Learn from them. Teach them. Upgrade yourselves to become one 'from a face in the crowd to the one the crowd faces'.
Presently, I'm in Ngee Ann Poly, doing a course in Digital Visual Effects. It's really a killer going there from Hougang. Oh well.. I got into a course which I don't fancy, but nonetheless, I still tried my best to learn new things. I learned how to create animations (not manga or anime), doing advertisements, making a house using a 3D software. But the one module that I really liked was "Location Production". It's all about the process on developing a story idea into making it into a film. Learning all the important details on pre-production and post-production. Seriously, editing is magic. It's a process whereby it can either make a film an 'oscar nomination', or a sucky film.
Yup, running out of time. And for the record, something happened today that could probably change my life entirely. yup. This is the problem of "learning new things, whether it's good or bad." Take Care, and always obey the law.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home