Early Morning Surprises
I fucking love the library when the weather is fucked up like now. Fuck Singapore.
Yesterday was officially my first day in school as a year 3. I was like, 'hey, i'm year 3. Respect the elderly and make way la nabeh!' Yea.. The year 1s really have the 'year 1' face.. But this year I think got more girls. As usual, Ngee Ann still holds the title of 'the land of the babes'. I went to the CCA fiesta just to see the convention centre. Like seriously, we only use the convention centre to appeal for a module, to buy laptop, CCA fiesta, red camp, and graduation. That's all. Such a nice space wasted. So yeah, the shooting club booth was at the entrance. Everyone walking in will definitely see our booth. They made a prototype 700 air rifle. We were so amazed by it that we took the gun and aim at each other, like as if it was the real thing. Crazyness. My class starts at noon. Ok, here's the fucked up thing about yesterday. Class starts at noon, we waited till 12.45pm. Lecturer still didn't come. So we decided to leave the class. Freaking pissed la. Lecturer pon class. Nabeh. We year 3 already got this kind of stunt come out. Fucking nonsense la. Got nothing to do, so we went to play pool at beauty world with rong and sze hui. Played for a few hours, then went back for CCA fiesta at NP. I was shocked that 161 people joined. Crazyness. Really crazy. I don't know how they gonna conduct trainings at the range. Not my taiji already.
When I got off the bus today, was surprised. Not really gonna say anything about it. So went to class for liswanto's lesson. The particle software thingy really quite easy to use. Like after effects. Damn fun. hahaha. (coming from a person with no passion at all for visual effects) Then liswanto said that dimitri got some medical problem. Another surprise. Like I said, we year 3 already got this stunt all come out. Somemore got 2 modules under him. So, I think Ng and liswanto gonna replace dimitri. I love Ng's lesson. " Ok class, ok, today's lesson very easy. Ok. Just listen to me talk, Ok, and we do some tutorials, Ok, and 1 hour later can leave, Ok." All hail Mr Ng!
Was supposed to have lessons until 6 but since dimitri MIA, class ended at 1. Pool again. hahahha. Fucking waste of money. Al-ameen is the new slacking place. After pool sure go there slack for awhile, drink milo, eat prata. Fucking waste of money. Again.
So here I am in the library waiting for 6pm to arrive to do some PT thingy la... I looked outside the window and all I see is the sunshine. Really hot. Let's all chip in and buy us all a dome with powerful air-cons to cover the whole of Singapore. And now recession confirm air-con damn cheap right right right??
So here's another post from me. Getting hang of this blogspot thingy, although I'm still a noob. Really noob. There's this 2 girls infront of my cubicle. They're studying, but talking quite loud. I shall eavesdrop. BYEEE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home